Thursday, June 18, 2009

Salad dressing - the little things in life that make you happy

For years I have used salad dressings that I purchased pre-made in the grocery store. They are okay. Kind of expensive for what they are. Kind of wasteful in terms of packaging and re-use.

I've always wanted to have a salad dressing on par with the fresh, punchy dressings that you get in upscale restaurants.

I happened to stumble upon www.saladsuccess.com. The site promises that you can make these fresh and exciting salad dressings without much effort.

So I tried it out. I got the little container and the set of recipes. So far I've just made the perfect vinaigrette, and I have to say, it was perfect. I also like the container a lot because it is much easier to control how much you put on the salad.

Writing this is making me hungry.

Bon appetit!

No comments: